- All tours are day tours and include gear where required
- Pricing are listed per person in US Dollars.
- Kids 5-10 years will be assessed by Guides and will be able to Zipline as a Tandem Harness Ride with the guide. Kids under 10 not advised for the Rappel tours.
- All visitors who participate in any adventure on property are required to sign a waiver before engaging in any activity.
- The “Stars” detail the level of difficulty on a scale of 1-5
- Tour Prices DO NOT include lunch. Visitors are welcome to bring along any personal snacks for the longer tours. Water is provided on all adventures.
Required Dress Codes:
- Long pants, long sleeve shirts, water shoes or hiking boots are required for Rappelling.
- Hiking shoes, or tennis shoes are required for the Zipline adventure.
Cancellations & Terms:
- All tours must be confirmed with payment prior to arrival- once booked more than 24 hours in advance.
- All tours must be confirmed with a credit card for security. At the time of booking- full payment will be charged per the total of the created invoice.
- Should guests cancel on their own- full penalty (no refund) will be forfeited if cancelled less than 24 hours from scheduled tour start.
- If tour is cancelled 72 hours (3 days) or more from scheduled tour start, a full refund will be provided less a $20US processing fee.
- If tour is cancelled within 48 (2 days) hours or more from the scheduled tour start, a refund of 50% of the invoiced total will be provided less a $20US processing fee.
- NO SHOWS will forfeit a refund of the entire invoiced total collected.
- We do encourage visitors to purchase Trip Insurance- not only for our adventure tours, but for any portion of the Belize Vacation that may be jeopardized for any situation out of their control.
- Angel Falls Xtreme Adventures will charge your card at a rate of $1US to $2BZ and will not apply any additional fees to your payment.
- Credit Card charging fees applied by your bank are out of our control- please check with your bank regarding any charges that are applied to your payment.
- The Waterfall Repel Tours and any other water related activity is dependent on safety. In cases where weather affects any of the adventures offered, Angel Falls is not responsible for any cancellations that may occur.
- Water levels can rise unexpectedly and very quickly and are not necessarily due to rain in the immediate area. Angel Falls is not responsible for any situations where a tour is cancelled due to acts of God such as, but not limited to heavy rains, storms, hurricanes, flooding or any incident that is of natural occurrence. If possible, Angel Falls will recommend a tour alternative.
- Angel Falls Xtreme Adventures is committed to the safety and well-being of all visitors.
Policies & Requirements:
- Some hiking is required on the Zipline Adventure (approximately 20 minutes of hiking for this tour).
- All visitors engaging in any activity on property are required to fill out and sign waivers at the main office. No ID is required but we do ask for guests to fill in all areas of the form including the hotel or location that are staying at or visiting us from.
- Visitors are required to inform our staff of any health issues, medication or other issues before engaging on any adventure. Angel Falls Xtreme Adventures management can deny participation to any guest who is deemed unfit for any strenuous adventure. We can recommend an alternative activity in this case.
- Kids under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on any of our adventures.
- We do not encourage hiking on our property without a licensed tour guide.
- All pricing is subject to Government taxes where applicable (GST 12.5%).
- All advance bookings must be confirmed with 50 % payment prior to arrival.
- Parking is FREE of charge.