Angel Falls Xtreme Adventures
Measuring more than 200 acres (81 hectares), Angel Falls is one of the most beautiful natural areas in Belize. Located between Dangriga and Belmopan on the edge of a national forest, Angel Falls is one of the newest and most exciting destinations for adventure tours in Belize.
The signature attraction in Angel Falls is the series of zip lines that criss-cross over and around the waterfall and surrounding jungle, giving visitors a (truly) bird’s-eye view of the lush natural landscape that is home to more than 500 species of plants and animals. Angel Falls has 15 platforms connecting eight different zip lines, allowing visitors to spend an entire hour “flying” through the air above the jungle.
More challenging thrills available at Angel Falls include the option to rappel more than 400 feet (120 meters) down the side of the waterfall. Using modern safety gear (provided on-site), adventurers can enjoy a experience like no other as they descend to the base of the waterfall where they can enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool below.
Other exciting options at Angel Falls include hiking the nature trails on the property, bird watching, and hiking to the nearby Hidden Falls, the perfect place to enjoy a natural waterslide and swimming. Hidden Falls is also a great place to enjoy river tubing, floating back to the starting point aboard an inner tube.
A Few Facts About Angel Falls
Did you know that…
- Angel Falls is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- The zip lines have 15 platforms and 8 different lines?
- We have the longest and highest zip line in Belize?
- The area is home to exotic wildlife like jaguars, coatimundi, agoutis, peccaries, iguanas, chachalacas and toucans
- The property measures approximately 200 acres (80 hectares) in size?
- Angel Falls is located between the Sibun Forest Reserve and Manatee Forest Reserve?